Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Nespresso Christmas installation




I recently started installing already designed window schemes for Nespresso. I am in charge of some of the London boutiques.

The company has a large design team based in Germany. Head office sends out a kit  for us: vm installers, we then have to implement each windows scheme to fit within each stores layout. It is a great job but it comes with its own challenges: at Bluewater for example, I found myself in a aerobic position as I had to apply a graphic on the front glass which is sandwiched between a fixed unit and the back wall, I only had approx  15cm of space to stretch my arm as I was scraping downwards towards the bottom of the glass whilst sitting on the fixed unit. Good job I am quite thin!
The pictures below are from Knightsbridge, Westfield and myself at Bluewater.

No comments:

Post a Comment