Search This Blog

Monday 23 May 2016

Day and Night






Cashmirino has asked me to come up with 2 windows: one to simulate day time with flowers looking at a smiley sun wearing shades on a hot summer day, the other window to show night fall with a sleepy moon and the flowers resting.

It was an interesting challenge. I managed to captured the idea with these 3d designs: using large flowers for the day window (a mixture between a daisy and a gerbera) and bluebells to depict the sleepiness of the night scene as they dangle downwards. I decided to keep the faces fairly simple, for the day window just by adding a pair of sunglasses and a smiley mouth and for the night I used false eyelashes, which by chance, worked out proportionately well to the size of the faces.
I was given a specific colour palette, the rest it was up to me.

My client was very pleased with the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment