Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Aquascutum Flagship store



I was recently asked to redress the Aquascutum mannequins in their flagship store on Great Marlborough Street.
The store opened its doors to the new location in November 2013. They have had a number of people involved in the windows since then and they are still going through quite a lot of changes to reestablish the brand. Their current mannequins have very large shoulders and skinny waists hence challenging to dress, also they have all the same poses, this is why I decided to switch the occasional one onto its side.
I was not involved in the props at this stage but may well be in the future. The large light box has been on display since last autumn/winter collection.

1 comment:

  1. Are you paying more than $5 for each pack of cigarettes? I'm buying all my cigarettes at Duty Free Depot and I'm saving over 60%.

    ReplyDelete